Patriot Knowledge Online
Thank you for logging into Patriot Knowledge Online (PKO).

Home of the Citizen Soldier.

Texas prepares for independence if US defaults

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Texas prepares for independence if US defaults

Post  Doc_Shane on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:01 am

Nice to see that not all politicians are bottom feeding scum.

Texas House of Representatives

House Bill 568

Doc_Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas prepares for independence if US defaults

Post  ParamilUSMC on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:19 am

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea; but realistically I suspect that it's a way of keeping their constituents happy and keeping their elected officials in office. I mean I sincerely hope I am wrong, that way I can move to TX, but it's all politics. Remember that.

Why would I say that? I have seen one of the reps from TX on the news and he seemed kind of ill equipped for the argument about that very bill. Remember they can submit any bill they want, it's whether it passes that makes all the difference. Even then it can be challenged in federal court.

Same for Obamas AWB. Has to get approved, and even if it does it can get challenged in the supreme court as to its legality. Kind of like what's happening with NY's new draconian laws. They are being challenged in federal court.

For now I applaud TX for letting its position on all this non-sense known.

Don't get me wrong, I did not major in politics in college, but I served in some of the most political postings in the Marine Corps, and think I have a fairly good foundation of knowledge about how these things work.
ParamilUSMC
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum