Patriot Knowledge Online
Thank you for logging into Patriot Knowledge Online (PKO).

Home of the Citizen Soldier.

NY at it again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NY at it again

Post  ParamilUSMC on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:32 am

NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2495/ny_democrat_pleads_with_republican_not_to_share_document_proposing_confiscation_of_guns

Apparently NY wants an all out civil war. I tell ya what, if they ever tried to take my guns, they would be surprised at the proficiency of a veteran US Marine with that very item.

"From my Cold dead hands"!

ParamilUSMC
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Re: NY at it again

Post  Paladin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:48 am

Yeah, we all know what their "end-goal" is. But, it isn't very often that they slip up and get caught red handed associating with the word "confiscation". I shared that link on Facebook for all my family and friends. Hopefully, some of their eyes will be opened!

Paladin
Subject Matter Expert
Subject Matter Expert

Back to top Go down

Post  ParamilUSMC on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:32 pm

It's about time America opens its eyes and stops buying into these liberal lies they are spoon feeding the sheeple of this country.
ParamilUSMC
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paladin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:35 pm

ParamilUSMC wrote:It's about time America opens its eyes and stops buying into these liberal lies they are spoon feeding the sheeple of this country.

I agree, but I think the people no longer care about their freedoms and prefer having big-brother make all of their decisions for them. It's frustrating, because I try to educate family and friends, and half of them just simply do not care. As long as they can sit on their couch and watch "The Bachelor" or some other crap reality show every night, they are content. To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin, "those that would sacrifice essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither". Most of America is undeserving of what freedoms they have left...

Paladin
Subject Matter Expert
Subject Matter Expert

Back to top Go down

Post  ParamilUSMC on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:38 am

And that's the reason big brother will not go after the real issue which really is violence in the media. They want you stuck on your couch watching TV or playing video games, because that means your not becoming politically active, or causing a stir. Same thing with the Fed. Gov not going after the states that have legalized Marijuana. It all keeps America docile, allowing overweight citizens to stay ignorant of what is really happening to and within our country.

Think I might be way offline? Think about it, why aren't there any pro-gun movie stars? Because if they attacked the real problem then they would loose millions of dollars. Of course they want to protect their own best interests. Same goes for the news.

I like the new Texas advertisement to get people to flock to their state: "Come to Texas, we don't take state taxes from your pay, allowing you to spend the extra money on ammunition; because we will not infringe on your 2nd Amendment rights"

Sorry Patriot rant. bounce
ParamilUSMC
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  ParamilUSMC on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:12 am

I can tell you exactly how this is going to go down. They will identify your home via the registration of your firearm which you did to now legally possess the firearm.

Police or private LE will show up at your door casually stating they just have to check how you store your firearms to make sure your in compliance with current laws on weapons storage, then "Oh sir we are going to need to inspect that firearm to ensure its compliant with NY state Law" then "Sir, do you have any more weapons like this" then "Sir, we are going to need to confiscate this under the new laws you have never heard of", not giving citizens the opportunity to defend their right or oppose LE from entering their homes without a warrant. Think they wont be that sneaky too.

The way I see it they are giving the law abiding citizen three options, Turn the weapon over, Fight and possibly die, or cache your weapon till the gov collapses and you really need it.
ParamilUSMC
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paladin on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:37 am

Yup. I think you're absolutely right. Fortunately, my Sheriff is one of the many Utah Sheriff's that signed the letter to the President declaring that they WOULD NOT participate in, or allow any move on the guns of private citizens in their respective counties. We'll hold them to it, and they know it. So, in the worst-case, we'll likely have a bit more warning of a confiscation move than folks in New York, for example.

Paladin
Subject Matter Expert
Subject Matter Expert

Back to top Go down

Post  ParamilUSMC on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:05 am

I'm looking to get away form the east coast. Utah may be on the list of places to move to. Seriously may need some patriot/survivalist/MAG support coming here soon.
ParamilUSMC
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum