Patriot Knowledge Online
Thank you for logging into Patriot Knowledge Online (PKO).

Home of the Citizen Soldier.

M4 SOPMOD KIT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

M4 SOPMOD KIT

Post  Doc_Shane on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:30 am

So if you were to put together your own version of the M4 SOPMOD kit what would you include?

For me-

LMT Defender M4
Carry handle sight
C-More Tactical red dot sight
4x30 Scope on carry handle mount
Blackhawk quadrail
LMT SOPMOD stock
VFG
2 point sling

Other items I am considering-

Surefire Scout weapons light with IR filter
ATN Gen III night vision scope
OBAL Laser/IR unit

I like having lowlight capability and sadly my current setup is not geared towards night time use.

Doc_Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: M4 SOPMOD KIT

Post  andrew jackson on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Skip atn and talk to tnvc. I got a commercial spec pvs-14 from them for 2500 bucks. It is better than my issues unit! Then pair that with an ITAL and your going to be happy. I am convinced I could throw the ital against a wall and it will still function, built like a tank and I trust it more than my issued peq16.

Lmt is good but make sure you don't get screwed with their semi auto bcg and carbine buffer. I love the Sopmod stock.

Also, check out magpuls afg. I've learned that the vertical grip is antiquated and the afg gives a real advantage. I got called a gear queer last deployment for using it but I swear I made several fans of the afg over the last year.

To tell the truth though with the at platform I prefer an m16 style weapon. I have actually sold two m4 style at weapons so I can pimp my m16 build. Can we say ACOG!

andrew jackson

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum